Hospice social workers serve terminally ill patients and their families to help them face some emotional and practical issues.
If your loved one is in an end-of-life journey, our dedicated social workers at Elite Hospice of Texas can render their time to share knowledge and extend support to individuals and families dealing with life-threatening illnesses. Our social workers have specialized in providing hospice care to help patients and families to have a better quality of life.
Social workers services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with decision-making
- Contacting local agencies and community resources
- Assistance with insurance-related issues
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Communication with family
- Communication with nursing facility staff
- Assistance with or accompanying patients to activities